Mr. Ghulam Mustafa Qazi,
Mr. Ghulam Mustafa Qazi is a Fellow Member of Institute of Cost and Management Accountant (FCMA).
He is working Chief Executive Tariq Qazi Management Consulting. He is National Council Member of
ICMA Pakistan and Chairman of Technical Support and Practice Development Committee of the
Institute. He is serving SAFA as Member Small & Medium Practices (SMP) Committee.
He was President, Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accountants (PIPFA) during the year 2018 as well
as Vice President of ICMA Pakistan and Chairman of its Examination Committee from 2012-14.
He possesses over 25 years of rich experience of working in the following areas:
1. Telecom Costing and development of Cost Accounting Model using LRIC, HC and Weighted
Average Cost, determine Cost of Services and Tariff.
2. Research studies, Feasibility Studies, Budgeting, Forecasting and Planning
3. Strategy definition
4. Ensuring Good Governance, Transparency and better Internal Controls,
5. Financial Management, Financial Analysis & Reporting,
6. Financial Systems & ERPs, Financial Modeling, Management Consulting,
7. Formulation of Policies & Ensuring Progress
8. Attending and Presenting in Board Meetings, Executive Committees
9. Good knowledge and understanding of taxation, corporate, business and other laws of Pakistan
10. Audit & Assurance,
11. Taxation and Regulatory Matters,
12. Trainings & Development
As a member of National Council of ICMA Pakistan, He is a part of Policy formulation, tracking performance and managing education, examination, professional development and other important functions.
He undertook a research study titled ‘Business Climate in Pakistan’ for World Bank covering reasons for sickness of industries and recommendations for rehabilitation of sick industries. He developed Cost
Model for Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) covering revaluation of fixed assets, current cost model, long-run incremental model, determination of costs of services and tariff. He also conducted a study for Competition Commission of Pakistan titled ‘Analysis of Pakistan Cement Industry’ to find anticompetitive practices by the sector. He conducted various audits of public, private and not for-profit sectors.
ICAI Digital Learning Hub