Task Force on Sustainability Reporting and Assurance
Terms of Reference
- To understand the best practices developed in Sustainability arena in the countries of SAFA region & develop suitable strategy for the same
- To encourage research on issues relating to Sustainability at SAFA level.
- To set up a mechanism to respond to Exposure Drafts of International Sustainability Standards Board (ISSB) in consultation with the Committee on Accounting Standards & identify the region specific issues not addressed by ISSB & ensure that such issues are addressed in these Standards.
- To collaborate for providing support to organisations in aligning their strategies with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- To build the capacity of SAFA members by arranging programmes/seminars/workshops thereby enhancing awareness amongst SAFA Member bodies on Sustainability.
- To identify and develop opportunities for Professional Accountants in Sustainability including Reporting and Assurance.
- To evaluate the model of Social Stock Exchange & concept of Social Auditors.
- To deal with any other matters as may deem fit by the SAFA Board
|1||ICA India ( Chairperson)||CA. Priti Savla|
|2||ICA Bangladesh||Mr. Md. Moniruzzaman|
|3||ICMA Bangladesh||Mr. Mohammed Jahangir Alam FCMA|
|CMA (Dr.) K Ch A V S N Murthy|
|5||ICA Nepal||CA. Prabin Kumar Jha|
|6||ICA Pakistan||Yet to be nominated|
|7||ICMA Pakistan||Mr. Ather Saleem|
|8||CMA Sri Lanka||Mr. Kusal Nissanka|
|9||CA Sri Lanka||Mr. Nuwan Withanage|
|10||CA Maldives||Ms. Fareeha Shareef|
ICAI Digital Learning Hub