Committee on NPOs and Co-operatives Sector
Terms of Reference (ToR) of the Committee as follows:
- To serve as a forum for mutual sharing of experience and learning on respective SAARC countries’ NPOs and Cooperative sector.
- To suggest appropriate regulatory reforms for the desirable development of the NPOs and Cooperatives in SAARC countries.
- To promote harmonization of accounting and financial reporting framework for NPOs and Cooperatives in SAARC countries.
- To recommend uniform accountability standards including audit standards for the Cooperatives and NPOs in SAARC countries and encourage the adoption thereof.
- To foster good governance, professionalism, best practices and prudential financial management in the Cooperatives and NPOs and any groups/clusters/federation thereof in SAARC countries.
- To arrange the provision of technical and governance inputs for the Cooperatives and NPOs in SAARC region through research and knowledge dissemination programmmes.
- To assist through prescribing guidelines or procedures the respective SAARC government for the initiatives specific to the NPOs and cooperative sector on development and monitoring of the financial discipline in this sector.
- To implement any other matter as recommended by SAFA Board from time to time.
|1||ICMA Bangladesh (Chairman)||Mr. Md. Abdur Rahman Khan|
|2||ICA Bangladesh||Mr. Kamrul Abedin FCA|
|3||ICA India||CA. Shriniwas Joshi|
|CMA (Dr.) Ashish P.Thatte|
|4||ICA Nepal||CA. Bishnu Prasad Bhandari|
|5||ICA Pakistan||Mr. Ashfaq Yousuf Tola|
|6||ICMA Pakistan||Mr. Awais Yasin|
|7||CMA Sri Lanka||Mr. H.M.Hennayaka Bandara|
|8||CA Sri Lanka||Mr. Tishan Subasinghe|
|11||CPA Afghanistan||Zia Ul Haq Sarwari|
ICAI Digital Learning Hub