Committee for Improvement in Transparency, Accountability and Governance
- Benchmark the criteria to define, measure and rate Transparency, Accountability and Governance in the private, public/development sectors.
- Ensure the criteria are aligned with all stakeholders and other apex bodies and regional initiative for acceptance and credibility.
- IFAC Strategic plan/TAG Goals
- Millennium Development Goals /TAG Goals
- SAARC Development Goals/TAG Goals
- BIMSTEC Development Goals/TAG Goals
- IOR-ARC Development Goals/TAG Goals
- In collaboration with the Committee on Professional Ethics and Independence, develop standards for code of conduct on TAG for professionals engaged in the field of accountancy at all strata.
- Adoption by IFAC, and other member organizations of the standards and code of conduct
- Physically establishing the first Committee for ITAG within the region
- Develop initiatives to conduct seminars/training for its members to ensure the understanding of the standards and the code of conduct.
- Promote and enforce code of conduct through regulators and governments within the
region and perhaps world wid
|1||CA Sri Lanka (Chairman)||Ms. Anoji De Silva|
|2||ICA Bangladesh||Md. Humayun Kabir|
|3||ICMA Bangladesh||Mr. Mohammed Salim|
|4||ICA India||CA. (Dr.) Anuj Goyal|
|5||ICA India (erstwhile ICWAI)||CMA (Dr.) K Ch A V S N Murthy|
|6||ICA Nepal||CA Sujan Shrestha|
|7||ICA Pakistan||Mr. Muhammad Awais|
|8||ICMA Pakistan||Mr. Naeemuddin|
|9||CA Sri Lanka||Mr. Ruchira Perera|
|10||ICA Maldives||Ms. Khaula Rameez|