Committee for Improvement in Transparency, Accountability and Governance
- Benchmark the criteria to define, measure and rate Transparency, Accountability and Governance in the private, public/development sectors.
- Ensure the criteria are aligned with all stakeholders and other apex bodies and regional initiative for acceptance and credibility.
- IFAC Strategic plan/TAG Goals
- Millennium Development Goals /TAG Goals
- SAARC Development Goals/TAG Goals
- BIMSTEC Development Goals/TAG Goals
- IOR-ARC Development Goals/TAG Goals
- In collaboration with the Committee on Professional Ethics and Independence, develop standards for code of conduct on TAG for professionals engaged in the field of accountancy at all strata.
- Adoption by IFAC, and other member organizations of the standards and code of conduct
- Physically establishing the first Committee for ITAG within the region
- Develop initiatives to conduct seminars/training for its members to ensure the understanding of the standards and the code of conduct.
- Promote and enforce code of conduct through regulators and governments within the
region and perhaps world wid
|1||CA Sri Lanka (Chairman)||Mr. Heshana Kuruppu|
|2||ICA Bangladesh||Md. Humayun Kabir|
|3||ICMA Bangladesh||Mr. A. K. M. Kamruzzaman FCMA|
|4||ICA India||CA. Anuj Goyal|
|5||ICA India (erstwhile ICWAI)||CMA (Dr) K Ch A V S N Murthy|
|6||ICA Nepal||CA. Peeyush Anand|
|7||ICA Pakistan||Mr. Muhammad Awais|
|8||ICMA Pakistan||Mr. Anwar Shaikh|
|9||CA Sri Lanka||Prof. Lakshman R. Watawala|
|10||CPA Afghanistan||Mr. Muhammad Feroz Rafiq|