Committee on Professional Accountants in Business
- To undertake research on the state of management accounting practices in the SAFA region and make a gap analysis.
- To identify key additional economic information issues that address the overall business environment of the SAFA region and disseminate the same amongst member bodies.
- To undertake activities for harmonizing the practices of management accounting in the SAFA region.
- To examine the ways and means of associating the member bodies with the efforts of the respective governments in a regulatory environment.
- To continuously review the responsibilities, educational and ethical standards of the professional accountants in business.
- To formulate and adopt action plan for percolating the initiatives in the member countries business environment
|1||ICA India (erstwhile ICWAI) (Chairman)||CMA H. Padmanabhan|
|2||ICA Bangladesh||Mr. Md. Abdul Kader Joaddar|
|3||ICMA Bangladesh||Mr. Md. Akhtaruzzaman FCMA|
|4||ICA India||CA. Durgesh Kabra|
|5||ICA Nepal||CA. Ram Chandra Khanal|
|6||ICA Pakistan||Mr. Muhammad Samiullah|
|7||ICMA Pakistan||Mr. Muhammad Yasin|
|8||CMA Sri Lanka||Mr. Ruchira Perera|
|9||CA Sri Lanka||Mr. Heshana Kuruppu|
|10||ICA Maldives||Ms. Hawwa Jannath|
ICAI Digital Learning Hub