Small & Medium Practices Committee
To initiate and augment efforts on To initiate and augment efforts on ensuring that the region specific concern of SMPs & SMEs of South Asian Region are considered at appropriate forums to address the
special and differential needs of the region.
- To represent the interest of professional accountants of South Asian Region providing services to small and medium sized organizations.
- To identify issues relevant to SMPs providing accounting and auditing services to small and medium sized enterprises and develop guidance on these issue.
- To devise ways and means to promote networking between SMPs within the South Asian Region by facilitating and promoting member to member contact across regions.
- To facilitate SMPs to grow to bigger league of medium/large size entities.
- To encourage research amongst SAFA member bodies on issues related to SMPs and SMEs.
- To provide input to the IFAC and other standard setting bodies to ensure that due consideration is given to the issues relevant to SMEs and SMPs of South Asian Region.
- To set up a mechanism to respond to request for comments from IFAC, IASB and other standard setting bodies.
- To facilitate interaction with other Regional bodies espousing SMPs & SMEs concerns of South Asian Region to widen the thought process.
- To conduct webinars/conferences/seminars to enhance the knowledge base of SMPs and SMEs.
- To assist SMPs in providing handholding support to the existing and aspiring MSMEs.
|ICA India (Chairman)
|CA. (Dr.) Rohit Ruwatia
|Institute of Cost Accountants of India (Co-opted)
|CA. Umesh Sharma
|Mr. Sidhartha Barua FCA
|Mr. S.M. Zahir Uddin Haider
|ICA India (erstwhile ICWAI)
|CMA Suresh Rachappa Gunjalli
|RA. Posh Raj Nepal
|Mr. Asad Feroze
|Mr. Ghulam Mustafa
|CA Sri Lanka
|Mr. Saman Siri Lal
|CMA Sri Lanka
|Mr. S P Gajendra