Small & Medium Practices Committee
To initiate and augment efforts on ensuring that the region specific concern of SMPs
& SMEs of South Asian Region are considered at appropriate forums to address the
special and differential needs of the region.
1. To represent the interest of professional accountants of South Asian Region providing services to small and medium sized organizations
2. To identify issues relevant to SMPs providing accounting and auditing
services to small and medium sized enterprises and develop guidance on
3. To devise ways and means to promote networking between SMPs within the South Asian Region by facilitating and promoting member to member contact across regions.
4. To facilitate SMPs to grow to bigger league of medium/large size entities
5. To encourage research amongst SAFA member bodies on issues related to small & medium practitioners and small & medium sized entities.
6. To provide input to the IFAC and other standard setting bodies to ensure that
due consideration is given to the issues relevant to SMEs and SMPs of South
7. To set up a mechanism to respond to request for comments from IFAC, IASB and other standard setting bodies
8. To facilitate interaction with other Regional bodies espousing SMPs concerns of South Asian Region to widen the thought process.
9. To formulate an annual work plan of the Committee for the consideration of the Board
|1||ICA India (Chairman)||CA. Satish Kumar Gupta|
|2||CA India (Co-opted)||CA. Sanjeev Singhal|
|3||ICMA Bangladesh||Mr. Arif Khan|
|4||ICA Bangladesh||Mr. Sidhartha Barua FCA|
|5||ICMA Bangladesh||Mr. Md. Kausar Alam|
|6||ICA India (erstwhile ICWAI)||CMA H. Padmanabhan|
|7||ICA Nepal||CA. Peeyush Anand|
|8||ICA Pakistan||Mr. Ghulam Mustafa|
|9||ICMA Pakistan||Ms. Sumaira K. Aslam|
|10||CA Sri Lanka||Mr. Tishan Subasinghe|
|11||CPA Afghanistan||Mr. Naqibullah Laraway|
ICAI Digital Learning Hub