Small & Medium Practices Committee
- Benchmark the criteria to define, measure and rate Transparency, Accountability and Governance in the private, public/development sectors.
- Ensure the criteria are aligned with all stakeholders and other apex bodies and regional initiative for acceptance and credibility.
- IFAC Strategic plan/TAG Goals
- Millennium Development Goals /TAG Goals
- SAARC Development Goals/TAG Goals
- BIMSTEC Development Goals/TAG Goals
- IOR-ARC Development Goals/TAG Goals
- In collaboration with the Committee on Professional Ethics and Independence, develop standards for code of conduct on TAG for professionals engaged in the field of accountancy at all strata.
- Adoption by IFAC, and other member organizations of the standards and code of conduct
- Physically establishing the first Committee for ITAG within the region
- Develop initiatives to conduct seminars/training for its members to ensure the understanding of the standards and the code of conduct.
- Promote and enforce code of conduct through regulators and governments within the
region and perhaps world wid
|1||ICA India (Chairman)||CA. Satish Kumar Gupta|
|2||CA India (Co-opted)||CA. Prasanna Kumar|
|3||ICMA Bangladesh||Mr. Arif Khan|
|4||ICA Bangladesh||Mr. Sidhartha Barua|
|5||ICMA Bangladesh||Mr. Imtiaz Alam|
|6||ICA India (erstwhile ICWAI)||CMA H. Padmanabhan|
|7||ICA Nepal||CA. Peeyush Anand|
|8||ICA Pakistan||Ms. Hina Usmani|
|9||ICMA Pakistan||MR. Ghulam Mustafa|
|10||CA Sri Lanka||Mr. Tishan Subasinghe|
|11||CPA Afghanistan||Mr. Naqibullah Laraway|
ICAI Digital Learning Hub