Committee to study Fiscal regimes and other statutory requirements of business in SAARC countries
- Identify the number of significant fiscal, exchange laws and custom tariff in each country and disseminate information for the benefit of members.
- Identify special legislation enacted in member countries e.g. transfer pricing, group taxation, thin capitalization etc. for information purposes.
- Conduct a preliminary study of the fiscal laws and identify the ones which may beharmonized with ease e.g. VAT and Excise duties etc.
- Set the goals for harmonization of fiscal laws in SAARC region in the light of experienceof European Union, African and Arab countries in this area.
- Identify areas for harmonization of direct taxation laws e.g. Mergers, Transfer Pricing, transfer of assets and exchange of shares, payments for interest, royalty and fee for technical services, Parent-Subsidiary and Head-Office- Branch relationships, Double taxation treaties etc.
|ICA Nepal (chairman)
|CA. Yuddha Raj Oli
|Mr. Md. Yasin Miah
|Mr. Md. Maksudur Rahman
|CA. Prakash Sharma
|Institute of Cost Accountants of India
|CMA Harshad Shamkant Deshpande
|M. Ali Latif
|Mr. Muhammad Kamran Shahzad
|CMA Sri Lanka
|Mr. S P Gajendra
|CA Sri Lanka
|Mr. Heshana Kuruppu
|Mr. Mohamed Siraj Muneer