Committee to study Fiscal regimes and other statutory requirements of business in SAARC countries
- Identify the number of significant fiscal, exchange laws and custom tariff in each country and disseminate information for the benefit of members.
- Identify special legislation enacted in member countries e.g. transfer pricing, group taxation, thin capitalization etc. for information purposes.
- Conduct a preliminary study of the fiscal laws and identify the ones which may beharmonized with ease e.g. VAT and Excise duties etc.
- Set the goals for harmonization of fiscal laws in SAARC region in the light of experienceof European Union, African and Arab countries in this area.
- Identify areas for harmonization of direct taxation laws e.g. Mergers, Transfer Pricing, transfer of assets and exchange of shares, payments for interest, royalty and fee for technical services, Parent-Subsidiary and Head-Office- Branch relationships, Double taxation treaties etc.
|1||ICA Nepal (chairman)||CA. Peeyush Anand|
|2||ICA Bangladesh||Mr. Mahmudul Hasan Khusru FCA|
|3||ICMA Bangladesh||Mr. Md. Kausar Alam FCMA|
|4||ICA India||CA. Dheeraj Khandelwal|
|4||ICA India (erstwhile ICWAI)||CMA Papa Rao Sunkara|
|5||ICA Pakistan||M. Ali Latif|
|6||ICMA Pakistan||Ms. Sumaira K. Aslam|
|7||CMA Sri Lanka||Mr. J P R Karunarathna|
|8||CA Sri Lanka||Mr. Heshana Kuruppu|
|11||ICA Maldives||Mr. Mohamed Siraj Muneer|
ICAI Digital Learning Hub