Women Leadership Committee
Terms of Reference
- To conceive, formulate and implement plans, policies and programmes for development of Women Members and encourage girls to opt for CA course as their career.
- To represent interests of Women Members at Government and industry forums.
- To interact with various stakeholders in various sectors, self-regulatory organistions and Government on matters relating to growth and development of Women Members.
- To organise specialized training programmes for Women Members to prepare them for the role of women director in companies./li>
- To visualise and enhance opportunities for Women Members who opt to work part time from their homes.
- To involve Women Members in various activities and particularly the Women Members who are not able to leave their homes.
- To involve Women Members in research projects in a manner that the work schedules are flexible.
- To encourage and develop the entrepreneurship skills in Women Members.
- To acknowledge and honour the accomplishment and contributions by Women Members.
- Any other matter as decided by the Committee from time to time
|1||ICA India||CA. Kemisha Soni (Chairperson)|
|2||ICA Bangladesh||Ms. Maria Howalder (Vice Chairperson)|
|3||ICMA Bangladesh||Ms. Shahana Parvin|
|CMA Jyoti Satish|
|5||ICA Nepal||RA. Meera Shrestha|
|6||ICA Pakistan||Ms. Hina Usmani|
|7||ICMA Pakistan||Ms. Marium Khawar Butt|
|8||CMA Sri Lanka||Ms Kumari Wijewardena|
|9||CA Sri Lanka||Ms. Anoji Desilva|
ICAI Digital Learning Hub